THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
The National PKU Alliance (NPKUA) has been vital in giving the PKU community a stronger voice since 2008, when local PKU organizations united together to form a national presence. Our mission is to improve the lives of individuals associated with PKU and pursue a cure. The NPKUA funds areas that have the most significant returns for those who live with PKU: advocacy, education, support and research.
One of our biggest accomplishments since inception of the NPKUA, is the creation of an esteemed Scientific Advisory Board to create a process for receiving and evaluating proposals for funding. We now have invested over $2 million in PKU research.
When you support the NPKUA, you give thousands a better opportunity for critical health support and education, promising research initiatives and a voice in the national rare-disease community. Thank you for your gift!
MEMBERSHIP LEVELS & BENEFITS
Individual and Family Membership
Annual Individual and Family Membership fee is recommended at $30 while encouraging higher donations. Additional donations will be used to support education, advocacy, and communications programs. Benefits include:
- $75 coupon for new members and $25 for renewals on Cambrooke Foods order and a chance to win a Ninja Kitchen System Blender
- Online coupon on Facebook/$0.55 coupon toward So Delicious products
- 5% discount on Country Sunrise products at PKU Perspectives
- Low protein gift pack ($50 value) from Nutricia
- One free product of Lil's choice from Lil's Dietary Shop
- Free box of Vitabites from Vitaflo
- Assistance with Medical Foods (Formula) Insurance Denials
- Discount at NPKUA national conferences
- To learn more click here.
EMPLOYER MATCH PROGRAMS
Did you know that many companies, big and small, may match donations made to the National PKU Alliance by their employees, employee spouses and retirees? There is no additional cost to you, and it could double, even triple the value of your contribution.
To find out if your employer has a donation matching program, check with your human resources or public relations department. If your company has a matching program, please mail or e-mail the form to us and we will process it for you. Our tax ID number is 26-2849140.
Send donations by mail to: National PKU Alliance, PO Box 501, Tomahawk, WI 54487
For more information on donations, please call 414-704-7521 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All donations to the NPKUA are tax deductible as allowed by law. Please consult with your tax accountant.